Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector - Naturally waterproof and dust mite resistant
Manufactured using TENCEL® – 100% Natural Based Fibre Sleep Surface. Specially designed to be waterproof and stainproof.
- This pillow protector is designed to protect you and your family from breeding dust mites and bedbugs.
- Tencel® sleeping surface - the most recommended protection in the market for dust mites and bedbugs.
- Eucalyptus Pillow Protector is water proof, hypo allergenic and anti microbial.
- Eucalyptus Pillow Protector will protect your pillow from stains, sweat and will add to the life of your pillow.
- Easy to fit, zipper styled pillow protector.
- Can be used without with out a pillow case on top.
- Sleeps 'cooler' than a normal pillow with help from Miracle Membrane® technology.
- Available in three sizes to suit most pillows and our whole Therapeutic Pillow range.
- Contains fully patented Breath-A-Vent™ technology.
- 5 Year guarantee.
About Breath-A-Vent™ - Eliminates bubbling of pillow protector.
The patented Breath-A-Vent™ is a fantastic concept designed to eliminate the bubble effect that is so common amongst many dustmite proof pillow protectors. By allowing air to discharge immediately from the pillow, the comfort and support your pillow provides will never be compromised.
Proudly Australian made the Theramed pillow protector provides world leading technology to give you optimum levels of rest. The soft and silky smooth surface with its unique breath-a-vent function has been designed to be completely dust-mite and allergy free.
About Tencel® - Revoloutionary natural fibre.
Tencel is a unique organic structure sourced from Eucalypt pulp wood. Some of its main attributes are they are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, and resistant to wrinkles. Tencel® can be either machine or hand washed and tumble dried. Very hardy and cool in the face of warmer temperatures. Also breathable and resistant to water.
About the Miracle Membrane® Water proof and Stain proof protection.
The miracle membrane is a revolutionary polyurethane barrier film that is both waterproof and breathable. The Miracle Membrane prevents all liquids from penetrating your protector and your pillow will alway be protected from stains.
Protect your pillow from dust mites and other nasties
During sleep the human body discards millions of skin cells and loses about a litre of body fluid through skin pores, the mouth and through the nose. This fluid and skin creates the perfect breeding ground for dustmites, bed bugs and bacteria. The end result is a less restful sleep and a much higher chance of hayfever, eczma, rihhtis and asthma occuring.
The Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector is the ideal solution to keeping your pillow safe from dust mite allowing you to have a more restfull sleep and a cleaner, more healthy and better performing pillow.
Pillow protector size chart
SMALL size pillow protector (41cm x 52cm)
- Tranquillow childrens pillow.
- Sleepaway traditional and memory foam pillow. (Loose fit))
MEDIUM size pillow protector (45cm x 70cm) Designed for most normal sized (non therapeutic) pillows and -
- Family pillow low, medium and high.
- Naturelle latex pillow low and medium.
- Complete Sleeprrr Memory Original and Memory Plus.
- Tranquillow small size pillows.
- Tranquillow memory pillow low and medium.
- Dual Zone pillows.
- Sleep-Ezy pillows
LARGE size pillow protector (51cm x 71cm)
- Complete Sleeprrr Deluxe Traditional Foam.
- Naturelle latex pillow high.
- Tranquillow Standard, Queen and King size pillows.
Frequently Asked Questions about Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector.
Q. Why use a pillow protector?
A. The use of a pillow protector is beneficial in numerous ways. Over a period of time the human body will shed skin and sweat and this will be soaked up by your pillow. This can lead to the breeding of bacteria, dust mites and mould and as a result you may suffer from allergies associated with these micro organisms. The result can be a less comfortable sleep and even serious health concerns, rashes and skin irritations.
Q. Does the natural elements Tencel pillow protector have an odour?
A. There is no odour associated with the pillow protector.
Q. Do I use a pillow case on top of my pillow protector?
A. The choice is yours. The Tencel™ pillow protector will work as an antimicrobial and hypo-allergenic foil either with a pillow case or without. The only time you might notice a difference is that the pillow will sleep slightly cooler without a case as your skin is in direct contact with the miracle membrane surface.
Q. Is Tencel® an environmentally friendly fabric?
A. Tencel is a pure and natural cellulose fibre that is created from the pulp of eucalyptus wood. It is created through a completely circular production cycle whereby no product is wasted and no extra energy is wasted. In addition the pillow protector will help to extend the life of your pillow and thereby further reduce your carbon footprint.
Q. What are some of the conditions where by a pillow protector may assist me to sleep?
A. The Naturelle Eucalyptus Fibre Pillow Protector will basically help with anyone who has any type of sensitive skin. It is cool and dry, soft under touch, will help reduce sleeping temperature and will curtail bacterial growth.
Cover: Moisture and bacteria-resistant polyurethane ply bonded to a knitted polyester backing.